Friday, June 10, 2011

Family Camp 2011 and the Zip Line!!!

In May, we attended the DYF of Indiana's Family Camp weekend.  It was a lot of fun.  It's neat to see how relaxed Riley is there and how much she enjoys being at the campground.  Payton loves it too.  He has a blast every time he is out there!

The whole group + counselors (except for Kyle who is taking the picture and his mom who is holding the ladder) 
Aren't we cute???

And now for the Best part of this year's Family Camp... The Zip Line!  As I've said before, I'm a chicken and did not try it, but the rest of my family did and LOVED it!

















At the campfire, Riley and Payton helped lead one of their favorite camp songs: Fudgie the Whale!  Read the lyrics then look at the pictures.  It's fun to see what pictures go with what lyrics!

FUDGIE THE WHALE
I’m a great big mammal
I’m a great big whale
I got a chocolate wig
And a chocolate tail
I bought my car today
Because it was on sale
And when they call for me 
They call for FUDGIE The WHALE!
FUDGIE
FUDGIE
Fudgie the whale



...And a chocolate tail...

FUDGIE.....

...FUDGIE...

No comments: