Sunday, June 19, 2011

Did some one say "High Ropes?"

Riley is back form her second year of attending the DYFI summer camp.  She loved it!  She has such a great time here and loves being with a great group of people who are all experiencing the same things as her.

This year she completed the High Ropes course!!!  H-I-G-H--R-O-P-E-S!  As in the tops of the trees.  62 feet off the ground.  Wearing a harness.  Can't touch the ground.  Those High Ropes.  We are so proud of her for doing this!  She said that she cried a lot while up there, but finished even though she was very afraid... Go Girl!  I couldn't begin to attempt this course, I couldn't even do the zip line a few weeks ago!  Once again, I'm a chicken.  Riley, we are so proud of you for not being like your Momma! :)

Check out the DYFI's website HERE.  There are tons of pictures from camp this summer plus a lot of good information about the Diabetes Youth Foundation of Indiana!
Dr. Riggs and Riley

I think Riley has pictures from the High Ropes course on her camera.  I will post a few in the next few days.

No comments: