Friday, June 10, 2011

End of School Celebration

After the last day of school, Riley wanted to celebrate.  I took her and a friend to the pool while Jon took Payton to see Thor.  It was fun.  This is actually our 5th summer living in Hamilton County, and I've never been to one of the park pools, so it was good to try something different.  The best part was their cheap prices from 5-7pm!

Riley holding our friends' new pet baby deer, Benelli.

Janae having fun at the diving board.

Riley, you look like you've lost your legs!

This is Riley's first time going off of a diving board that isn't normal (low) height.

I have NO idea who this is, but I was so intrigued by watching the diving team practice.  How amazing!

Janae doing a toe touch!

Again, NO clue as to who these people are, just amazed that someone would even climb to the
top of these platforms, let alone dive/jump off of them!  Yes, I'm a chicken... bock bock bock!

No comments: