Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I LOVE Penguins!

I absolutely LOVE Penguins!  Every time we visit a zoo, I have to go see them.  It's almost like a disease.  The St. Louis Zoo has the Best of the Best Puffin display.  I'll have to search through picture albums (we went before we had a digital camera) and find a few of my favorite pictures to scan and post.  

Back to the reason for this post...  Our  wonderful son has been taking advantage of this snow day from school (I'll post pictures of our almost 11 inches of snow in a little bit) and drawing and creating away.  He told me not look at what he was making and to be patient and wait until he was finished... (hmmm, where has he heard those words before?  I have no idea!!!)   After about 15 minutes these are what he brought me.... Aren't they just adorable?

This was a "card" and when you lifted the flap, this is what was hidden! 
 I love it!

And I'll add a little "sunshine" art that Riley created in Art Class at school.  
This has been proudly displayed in our laundry room.  
It goes great with the yellow paint!  
Isn't this one beautiful, as well?  Great Job!

No comments: