Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Sweet!

When I came home yesterday, I found a pleasant surprise. There was a beautifully wrapped box with a card that said "I Love You." When I opened the box, I found this adorable Precious Moments figurine called "A Decade of Dreams Come True":



Isn't is just adorable? It goes perfectly with the others in my collection. When we were married, Jon got me the bride and groom to use as our wedding cake topper, then the 1st Anniversary couple, and now the 10th Anniversary one. I just LOVE it! Thank you, Honey, for such a sweet surprise! I love you!

Oh, I almost forgot to add this precious little poem that came with it :

Ten wonderful years together as husband and wife, and each day is still a dream that has come true. To look in each other's eyes is still as sweet and refreshing as the first glance years ago. Yet after a decade, we know each other completely and cannot imagine what life was like without each other - a partner forever, best friends for eternity.

No comments: