Saturday, February 5, 2011

Old Pictures, But Fun Memories

Michelle, Grandma, Felicia, and Larry

Grandma, Felicia, and Michelle

Michelle, Grandma, Felicia, and Larry


The last 2 pictures have hung on my Grandma Bessie's walls probably since they were taken.  Right now I'm not sure what year they were taken, but I know it was a long time ago!  At least 28 years ago for the one with the dolls and longer for the others.

Funny thing is, I remember having these pictures taken.

I remember when Michelle and I laughed at Larry's flower shirt!  He reminded me of the episode of the Brady Bunch when the oldest brother Greg and the rest of the bunch were singing as a group on TV.  Not sure why, because Greg doesn't wear a flowered shirt... but Larry sure made me think of him!  I've posted a few links to view old the Brady Bunch episodes that I've mentioned below this post.  Also, if you want to check out the entire show, watch it on www.hulu.com!  I think this picture was taken at one of the hotels on 231 as you are going into Greencastle, I remember riding in Grandma's big car and picking Larry up on the way.

I remember having to take my Cabbage Patch Kid with me for the other picture.  Not sure if it was me or Grandma that wanted the dolls in the picture.  I think the doll that Michelle is holding is one that Grandma made for her.  I'm pretty sure this picture was taken at the Reelsville Fire Dept.

No comments: