Monday, July 12, 2010

Can You Believe She's in the Double Digits???

"One whole decade of delightful.  Double Digits.  Five times Two.  There's no doubting you're a blessing to the ones who care for you!"

Today marks a milestone for our family... Jon and I are now the parents of a 10 (yes, I said 10) year old!  Can you believe it?  Doesn't seem possible if you ask me.  I don't feel like I'm old enough to have a 10 year old.  I don't feel like she's old enough to be 10.  Back to the timeless statement... "Where has the time gone?"

Now that she is 10, she was able to get her ears pierced.  This has been the deal between her and her Daddy for quite some time now.  She was 4 when she first asked to have them pierced and he wanted her to wait.  When he said "10" it seemed so far away and now it's here and we just can't believe it!

Grandma "T" had a friend make this beautiful cake for Riley!


Blowing out her candle!  Don't forget to make a wish!


Riley enjoying the new deck at Grandma and Grandpa "T's" house.



Checking out the earring selection while waiting for her turn at Claire's.

More fun while waiting...

Getting Ready...

Didn't hurt tooooo bad!

Yay!  Congratulations, You Did It!

Waiting tonight for presents...

Just Dance... one of our favorite games for the Wii!  Riley and I love to 
dance against each other on "Cotton Eyed Joe"... so far I am undefeated!
Now, when she puts in "Sing it" I can say that she is undefeated against me. She's got the voice and I've got the moves!  :o)

I "over taped" this one just a little bit.

She was able to catch a peek and see what it is...

The Perfect Brownie...!  We think this is the 
perfect thing to have for dessert preparations
 for a T1 Diabetic!  It will be easier now to 
make sure that everything gets cut equally!!!

Jammin' to "Just Dance"  Ummm... it looks like she's doing the Beyonce' move???

Reading one of her new books in her new 
Zebra Jams.  She loves zebra striped things 
right now, but even more than that she
 LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to read!

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

No comments: