Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4wheeling fun!








I'm beginning to feel like that commercial where the boy goes to jump in the pool and then he freezes in mid-air begging his mom to actually print the photos that are on her digital camera! I have been gearing up to do a few scrapbook pages of Jon and the kids on our 4wheeler, but I couldn't find the digi files or prints anywhere. Many days later, I found them in a picture folder on our laptop, whew! I was getting nervous that they had been lost! That night, I stayed up late to get them sent to Roberts in Carmel for printing (you gotta love online / 24 hr. services - they cater to the impatient souls like myself!). Right after church and lunch on Sunday we were on our way to pick up our freshly printed pictures. So, of course I have to share some of them... enjoy!


No comments: